Before we start going into the best keto friendly avocado recipes I wanted to post this video by David Jockers. He does an amazing job explaining how valuable avocado are on a ketogenic diet.
Below are my 2 favorite keto avocado recipes.
Keto Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 1/4 of a cup of cocoa powder
- 1 avocado1/3
- Erythritol or stevia to taste.
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Take the avocado, remove the pit, and place into a large bowl
- Add in the remainder of ingredient
- Optional coconut milk
- Mix well and Enjoy!
- Pro tip add a dash of salt on top
Nutrition for the whole recipe
NET CARBS: 5g
Avocado Tuna Melt
- 10 oz canned tuna
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise optional
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup almond flower
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder optional
- 1/2 tsp onion powder optional
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain tuna and add to large container
- add in mayonnaise parmesan and spices
- add cubed avocado and fold together, try not to mash
- form mixture into balls and coat with almond flower
- heat oil in a pan and add in your tuna balls spaced out
Serving size 12
Calories per ball: 185
Net Carb: 1.2